Whole world is vying for immunity and safety. In a country like India, which shelters more than 130 crores lives, ensuring safety for everyone is really a herculean task.Thankfully, officials and public are making it possible. Instructions and advertisements are readily available to guide. We have seen news, pictures of many frontline workers travelling in remote areas for the sake of public welfare.
For the success of ‘vaccination drive’ the synergy between the Government and public is very important. So, we must try to stay updated and aware. Through this article, let us know what to do next after we have completed the process of vaccination and how to download the vaccination certificate.
An overview of how to get vaccinated:
|Registration||Registration of a person on the Co-WIN system using photo identity proof.|
|Vaccination Details||After the registration beneficiary will receive SMS on the registered cell phone number. There will be a range of four SMS mentioning the required details ( not all SMS will come on the single day, depending upon doses).|
|Vaccination Officer 1(VO-1)||VO-1 will check the registration and photo ID proof of the beneficiary at the site.|
|VO-2||VO-2 will cross verify the beneficiary’s documents on Co-WIN.|
|VO-3||VO-3 will administer the process of vaccination to the beneficiary.|
|Observation||The beneficiary will be asked to wait in the ‘observation area’.|
|Monitoring||VO-4 and VO-5 will ensure a 30 minutes monitoring session of the beneficiary after the vaccination.|
|Second Dose||As per the SMS received after the first dose, the beneficiary will have to come for the second dose.|
|Vaccination Certificate Download||Co-WIN portal, Aarogya Setu App and so on.|
How to download vaccination certificates from Co-WIN site?
There are simple steps to follow to download vaccination certificates from Co-WIN site:
- Visit the official website of Co-WIN.
- Then click on the sign-in option.
- After that sign-in using the registered mobile number and enter the OTP.
- Then we will get to see a certificate tab under our names.
- We need to click the download button to get the soft copy of the certificates.
How to download vaccination certificates from Aarogya Setu App?
Let us know about the simple steps to follow to download vaccination certificates from Aarogya Setu App:
- We need to open the app (On the bluetooth of the device).
- Sign-in using the registered mobile number.
- Click on the Co-WIN tab on the top.
- We need to enter a 13-digit beneficiary reference ID, after clicking on the vaccination certificate option.
- Then we should click on the download button to get the softcopy.
How to download vaccination certificates from Co-WIN App?
We can consider a few simple steps to download the certificate from Co-WIN app:
- We need to open the app with the device’s bluetooth on.
- We have to sign in using the mobile number.
- Then we should click on the Co-WIN tab on the top.
- Click on the vaccination certificate option.
- Enter 13-digit beneficiary ID.
- Click on the download button to get the certificate.
How to download vaccination certificates from Umang App?
We can easily download vaccination certificates from Umang App:
- We need to download the Umang App.
- Then we should click on Co-WIN, which is there on ‘What’s new section’.
- After that we need to click on ‘download vaccination certificate’.
- We need to register using the registered mobile number afterwards.
- Then we should enter the beneficiary name.
- After this we can download the vaccine certificate.
How to download vaccination certificates from Digilocker App?
There are easy steps to download vaccination certificates from Digilocker app:
- We need to open the Digilocker app on the phone.
- Then register on the app using personal details.
- We need to go to the health section then.
- Then we need to click on the ministry of health and family welfare.
- After this we need to select the vaccine certificate option.
- Then we need to enter a 13-digit reference ID.
- Here we can download the certificates.
The vaccination Centre is responsible for the generation of certificates. We should insist on receiving the certificate from the Centre.
It is a verifiable proof of vaccination.
Here the charges are included in ₹250 per dose.
Mobile numbers are crucial. We can take the help of mobile numbers to download the certificates on:
Aarogya Setu App
Vaccine Name and so on
Yes. We can download it after the appointment gets scheduled.
After getting vaccinated, it is very important to know how to get the vaccination certificates. Many of us are not aware about the process. The government is making the process easier by providing the facilities on various apps. Few clicks can easily get us the certificate which stands as a proof of our participation in the vaccination drive.
Media Team of Matchlessly is dedicated to explore and collect all the stories/info which require the attention of the world.