The full form of ICSE is ‘Indian Certificate of Secondary Education.’
ICSE was found in 1956. This board came up just for the purpose of Anglo-Indian education in India. ICSE is associated with Indian Council for School Certificate Examinations (CISCE). The headquarter of the board is in New Delhi, India. ICSE organizes 3 exams in India.
- ICSE (Indian Certificate of Secondary Education) for 10th standard.
- CVE (Certificate for Vocational Education) for 12th standard.
- ISC (Indian School Certificate) for 12th standard.
Let’s know more about ICSE.
- ICSE is held privately and is a non-governmental board of examination.
- The education offered by ICSE is in English medium.
- The Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations conducts the ICSE examinations.
- It is outlined to provide an examination in a course of general education.
- The concepts of ICSE education includes both theoretical and practical.
- The examination is conducted in accordance with the recommendations of the New Education Policy 1986.
- The medium of examination followed is English.
- Generally, it does not permit private candidates to appear for this examination.
- ISCE provides education without any diversification of studies in general.
Aside from being an engineer, I am a software developer, an enthusiastic musician, a regular reader and a hobbyist writer. I love traveling, exploring new places and, of course, playing games (all sorts).