The full form of HSC as known in India is Higher Secondary Certificate. This certificate is obtained when someone completes 10+2 examination in India. Let’s know more about HSC.
- It is basically a 12th class examination conducted by different states and central boards in India.
- State board’s include Maharashtra board, Odia board, Bihar board, MP board and many more.
- National level includes the Board of Open Schooling and Skill Education, Sikkim (BOSSE), the National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS), CBSE and ICSE.
- There are a total of 6 subjects in HSC examinations.
- Various boards conduct HSC examinations in the month of March – April every year.
Aside from being an engineer, I am a software developer, an enthusiastic musician, a regular reader and a hobbyist writer. I love traveling, exploring new places and, of course, playing games (all sorts).