The full form of CEO is Chief Executive Officer. A CEO is the highest ranking executive of a company. Let’s know more about CEO.
- A Chief Executive Officer is elected by the board and its shareholders.
- A CEO is responsible for managing all the operations and resources of the company. The officer is also responsible for making big corporate decisions.
- A CEO is the main link between the company operations and the board of directors.
- A CEO has the right to design the structure of the organization and set company goals.
- The functions of a CEO vary according to the company’s size. In big corporations, CEOs are responsible for the overall function and growth of the company whereas in small corporations CEOs manage the day to day agendas of the firm.
- Some examples of CEOs are Mark Zuckerberg (CEO of Facebook), Steve Jobs (CEO of Apple).
Aside from being an engineer, I am a software developer, an enthusiastic musician, a regular reader and a hobbyist writer. I love traveling, exploring new places and, of course, playing games (all sorts).