The full form of ATM is Automated Teller Machine. ATM is very famous all across the globe for its wide usage. Let’s know more about ATM.
- It is a banking outlet that works electronically.
- ATMs enable users to complete basic money transactions without a representative of a branch or assistance from any teller.
- One needs to have a debit card or a credit card to access cash from the ATMs.
- Consumers can deposit, withdraw cash, pay bills and transfer money between accounts.
- The bank, the operator of the ATM, or both generally charge fees for cash withdrawals.
- ATM is also abbreviated as ‘ANY TIME MONEY’ because of its 24 hours availability.
Aside from being an engineer, I am a software developer, an enthusiastic musician, a regular reader and a hobbyist writer. I love traveling, exploring new places and, of course, playing games (all sorts).